On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 6:26 AM, Yukihiro Matsumoto<redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Issue #2033 has been updated by Yukihiro Matsumoto.
>
> Assigned to changed from Yukihiro Matsumoto to Yuki Sonoda
>
> I think there's need a lot of work to do, like better Windows git port, moving svn based tools to git, etc.

Dear Matz,

I would really like to know what are the limitation experienced using
Git on Windows that this perception of "not good enough" keep
appearing repeated times?

Perhaps this happens in the japanesse list, so would love and
appreciate someone take a couple of minutes to express those in
english.

Maybe as a community we can help solve those and improve the Windows Git port.

Thank you.
--
Luis Lavena
AREA 17