Eric Hodel wrote:
> I think multiple procs followed by a block is code smell therefore it
> should be difficult to read and clumsy to write by default.

Right. And anyway, taking many arguments is code smell, isn't it?

To pass more than one proc to a method, we have:

run_with_handlers do
   on :enter do ... end
   on :leave do ... end
   on :timeout, 10 do ... end
end

Is there a compelling example of passing multiple procs in an argument
list? The control structure examples, like

my_if {
   #cond
}, {
   #then_clause
}, {
   #else_clause
}

just don't ring bells for me, since they look clumsy and don't have the
same scope rules as syntactic control structures.