> |First, we should decide supporting Unicode version.
> |After that, we can discuss about whether update it or not.
>
> \p category information should be updated to the latest as long as our
> resource allows.

I have a trivial script that parses UnicodeData.txt and looks for
properties unrecognized by Onigurma. If there's an automated process
to update unicode.c, I'll provide the raw data. If, as I suspect, we
need to update unicode.c by hand, adding in each codepoint
individually, I guess I volunteer... In that case, could I get
confirmation that my original patches are along the right lines? If
they are I'll handle this the week after next.