2009/7/20 Jaume Ar=FAs Sangen=EDs <redmine / ruby-lang.org>:
> Bug #1793: eventmachine-0.12.8-x86-mswin32-60 BUG
> http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/1793
>
> Author: Jaume Ar=FAs Sangen=EDs
> ruby -v: ruby 1.9.1p0 (2009-01-30 revision 21907) [i386-mswin32]
>
> Hi, I have download Ruby 1.9.1 for Windows one click installer from http:=
//www.mediafire.com/file/v3zdvzu2rmt/ruby_1.9.1.msi, and I have installed i=
t. Then, I have installed sinatra, rest-client and mongrel gems and I tried=
 to executed a short sinatra code when an error has occurred. I attach you =
two files: The sinatra code that produces the error, and error.log dumped b=
y ruby engine.

> My operantion system is a Windows XP. SP3. CPU: Core 2 Duo. Mem: 2Gb Ram

First, "One-Click installer" that you pointed there is not an official
one or related to RubyInstaller project.

Second, Bugs in eventmachine or other projects should be reported to
gem/package authors, not Ruby-core

Third, Segmentation faults on EventMachine can be generated due
incorrect linkage with different C runtime.

Fourth, The gem you mention links it's binary to Ruby 1.8, not Ruby
1.9, so I highly doubt would work.

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17