On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 6:11 PM, Pat Parslow<redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Issue #1595 has been updated by Pat Parslow.
>

> I don't know if this has been solved anywhere else, but I had the same pr=
oblem and it appears to be that Gem.bin_path is returning a string with quo=
tes around it, which is then causing a problem for load.
> If you change ruby\bin\rake to end with this:
> load Gem.bin_path('rake', 'rake', version).gsub("\"","")
> it gets around the problem.
>
> Not a Redmine problem, I guess, but this issue comes up at the top of a G=
oogle search for the error message, so hopefully this can help people while=
 I figure out who/where needs fixing to do the job properly!

This is already fixed in RubyGems repository and will be part of 1.3.5
release in the following days.
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17