>> If that's the case, then perhaps providing something like
>> require_rel # require_relative
>> would be even more handy.
>
> You might want to try out Kernel=92s require_relative in Ruby 1.9. :)

Oh nice.  I guess my excuse for not knowing is it wasn't mentioned in
the NEWS file nor does it show up in rdoc's for some reason.

> Also, =91Programming Ruby=92 provides this implementation for Ruby 1.8:
>
> def require_relative(relative_feature)

Nice.  I also convinced Tony Arcieri to roll  a version into his next
require_all gem so it should be available to 1.8 users there soon.

require_all glob

So is there a load_relative too? (not that I miss it).

=3Dr