On 2009/07/14 22:23, Roger Pack wrote:
>> On a pristine anonymous svn checkout of trunk head, I'm not able to run autoconf successfully. The error message I'm getting is as follows:
>> /usr/bin/m4:configure.in:YYY: cannot create temporary file for diversion: Permission denied
>> autom4te-2.63: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
>
> Does trunk fail? Did the last released patch version fail?

Yes, the trunk fails. Currently ar revision 24115. Some other
linenumbers in configure.in that I got this morning: 1532, 2105 (never
got that high so far), 1010.

As for 'latest released patch', what exactly do you mean? Is there a
patch that isn't in trunk yet? If yes, where can I get it?

Regards,   Martin.

--
#-# Martin J. D?rst, Professor, Aoyama Gakuin University
#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:duerst / it.aoyama.ac.jp