>>From my experience, for good development, library user
> should read the source instead of per method document
> (and library developer should aware of it).

I agree.  I just like a little method documentation to get me started.  If
I can do something useful with a library quickly, then I'll get the
overall idea better, and start to dig deeper.

> # I don't mean all documents are wrong.  Concept, design,
> # performance analysis could not be written in the source.

I like it how you write asides in Ruby comments.  I might run RDoc over
all your emails one day :)

>> Notice that the single sentence I wrote as documentation is something
>> that is unlikely to change.
>
> Sure.  I'll adopt it. :-)
>
> I start thinking that I could be live with the new culture.
> Thanks.

Wow.  That's nice :)

> I hope so.  But special amnesty person (old library author)
> will do nothing without deadline...(I am).

Hey, I can't write soap/wsdl/xsd libraries, so why should I expect you to
write excellent documentation? :)

All the best,
Gavin