On Jul 11, 2009, at 5:28 PM, NARUSE, Yui wrote:

> James Gray wrote:
>> So would we be using an existing SQLite library?  Or building our
>> own?
>
> Current subject is "Should Ruby 1.9 bundle SQLite library?".
> What would we use is next.

I see.  I understand what we are discussing much better now.  Thanks
for explaining.

I was mainly just worried that we were about to spend a bunch of
effort building an all new library so we could bundle it in.  That
really feels wasteful to me.  We're not to worrying about that yet
though, so I'll stop worrying.  :)

As for including a database, I vote yes.  I would love to know that if
I have a working Ruby install, I also have a ready to use database.

James Edward Gray II