On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Roger Pack<redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Issue #1484 has been updated by Roger Pack.
>

>>Basically, when trying to deploy to more than one machine capistrano now =
hangs while eating up all CPU, instead of actually running the deployment t=
asks. Deploying to a single machine or deploying with e.g. ruby 1.8.7_p72 w=
orks fine.

> Is this still the case?
> =3Dr

I see similar problems with all threading related tasks on Mongrel and
sqlite3-ruby threaded tests.

Could be a duplicate of the other bug report.
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17
-