Bug #1595: rake unusable on windows install

Author: Robert Gonzalez
Category: ext
ruby -v: 1.8.7

Tried to run a rake command to setup RedMine.  Got the following:

C:\Program Files\RedMine\redmine-0.8.4>rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV="production"
rake db:migrate RAILS_ENV="production"
C:/Program Files/Ruby/bin/rake:19:in `load': no such file to load -- "C:/Program Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/rake-0.8.7/bin/rake" (LoadError)
	from C:/Program Files/Ruby/bin/rake:19

C:\Program Files\RedMine\redmine-0.8.4>

No matter what I do with rake, I get the same error.

I looked at the .bat file, the actual rake script, on the web, etc.  I cant figure out where this error is coming from.  That file exists, so I dont know why its getting a load error.

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org