Hi,

At Tue, 3 Feb 2004 14:18:43 +0900,
Dave Thomas wrote:
> OK - I'm sorry I misunderstood. I'd love to help you out here: what
> could I do to RDoc to make your life easier?

Thank you, [ruby-core:02326] may be enough.  Or, more
generally, what about a new directive to override method name?

For instance:

  /*
   *  method: Module#clone Module#dupe
   *  call-seq:
   *     module.dup                      =>    a_module
   *     module.clone                    =>    a_module
   *
   * Makes the super class shared, and copies
   *   * singleton class
   *   * instance varialbes except for +\_\_classpath__+ and +\_\_classid__+
   *   * instance methods
   */
  VALUE
  rb_mod_init_copy(clone, orig)

And a curious entry, Module#include, also can be fixed by it, I
guess.

--
Nobu Nakada