2009/3/27 Urabe Shyouhei <shyouhei / ruby-lang.org>:
> Hello all.
>
> As I wrote here, I want a 1.8.6 release. =A0Unless something terribly imp=
ortant
> stops, I'll do that on 31st (in Japanese Timezone). =A0Please let me know=
 any
> info you have before I start working on it.

Hello Sir,

I'm working right now on getting 1.9.x and 1.8.6 working with MinGW.

Since a last blocker patch was applied by you, I'll see the status of
the self tests and the whole test suite using MinGW.

I'll send you more details (or new tickets, hope not) during the upcoming d=
ays.

Thank you once again for working in 1.8.6 release!

Regards,
--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17