Issue #1302 has been updated by Christophe Calves.

File callcctest_demo_map.rb added

Hi

Thank you very much. I realized some tests that show what's going on. The code runs the above code with 5 different impelementations of Array.map. When i did the first test, i made the assertion that, on contrary to array.map! whish is not persistent, array.map would be persistent. Actually it is in most usages but apparently not when the continuation is run more than once.

I think that in the test, x1 being obtained by a map ( [0].map { .... } ), it would be good that x1 would not be modified the way it is. That is to include in the standard library one of the two last maps in the following code as a persistent-guaranteed map. There are certainly less efficient but avoid susprises when playing with continuations.

http://redmine.ruby-lang.org