Issue #855 has been updated by Brian Candler.


I have made individual patches for all these issues and posted them onto github. There are three separate branches:

http://github.com/candlerb/webrick/commits/master
http://github.com/candlerb/webrick/commits/ruby18
http://github.com/candlerb/webrick/commits/ruby186

Most of my testing has been on the ruby186 branch, although I have checked that the test suites still pass for ruby18 (with 1.8.7p72) and master (with 1.9.1p0)

The main difference between these branches is that the master branch uses 'bytesize' instead of 'size'

I hope this work will make it easier for people to test the changes, and/or for them to be committed into subversion.

----------------------------------------
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/855

----------------------------------------
http://redmine.ruby-lang.org