what steps to run to get the segfault?

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Daniel Durante <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wro=
te:
> Issue #1271 has been updated by Daniel Durante.
>
> File game.tar.gz added
>
> Here is an attachment for my app (it's very basic). I'm using rails edge =
(2.3 RC2 which supports 1.9.1). I created another rails app and used their =
save/create methods for when creating a new model (which would cause this e=
rror) and it worked fine. I also am using AuthLogic from a gem resource and=
 for creating the new user. Let me know if you need anymore additional info=
rmation.