Hi~

On Mar 10, 2009, at 12:57 AM, Urabe Shyouhei wrote:

> Hello and sorry for my being slow for this issue.  It's OK now for
> me to pass
> stewardship to Engine Yard.  I've backported what's necessary.
>
> To all:
>
> Can you test latest 1.8.6 repository?  I want to do one last release
> of 1.8.6
> before I give up, and I'd be happy if that happens in this month.  I
> believe I
> didn't break anything but I know I'm far from being perfect.  So
> please, check
> if it works.
>
> To Ezra and Engine Yard people:
>
> Are you ready?  I think you need to take at least

Yes we are ready, we are in the process of hiring a full time person
to handle this role, so I think we will be ready pretty much anytime
in the next week or two after you roll another 1.8.6 release.

> (1) svn account on svn.ruby-lang.org to commit
> (2) ssh account on ftp.ruby-lang.org to put files there, and
> (3) web account on redmine.ruby-lang.org to control issues.

Yup, please let me know how to proceed on these issues, feel free to
contact me offlist with details. We look forward to making sure flks
who need it have a stable 1.8.6 to use for the forseeable future

Thanks

Ezra Zygmuntowicz
ez / engineyard.com