Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:22690] Re: Floats are freezeable and taintable?"
    on Fri, 6 Mar 2009 09:46:47 +0900, Charles Oliver Nutter <charles.nutter / sun.com> writes:

|Other than making freeze and taint (and untrust on 1.9) behave the same
|as Fixnum, I don't think so. These are the only things I ran into when I
|added immediate caching of Floats to JRuby.

Perhaps the following changes might be useful:

  * making all immediate values frozen
  * making instances of some more classes frozen (e.g. Floats and Bignums)

That might cause slight incompatibility, but use of them are bad style
anyway.

							matz.