--nextPart1541952.f75iq2ehBR

Hello,

On Monday 23 of February 2009 04:31:57 Akinori MUSHA wrote:

> That sets me wondering.  You might have been either giving both an
> argument and a block to #index on 1.8.6 which block was just
> meaningless, or giving nothing expecting an ArgumentError to be raised
> for some unknown reason.  Maybe you found a potential bug or logic
> error in your code.
I think it was a bug in my code, but i can't recall exactly..

> I think I never missed mentioning the file in any preview or final
> release announcement I issued.  After all, it is your choice to go
> with a guidebook or just stay reading nothing..
True. My fault for not looking better...

> Maybe it was not you but a distributor or packager who did not read it
> and called attentions of their users, and in that case we'll have to
> try harder to call *their* attensions.
I wonder if there's an official webpage with something like python's "what'=
s=20
new in X.Y" pages ? And how hard it'd be to generate "New in version X.Y"=20
style notes in documentation, with the current tools ?=20

Regards,
  -- Michal