On Feb 25, 2009, at 5:28 PM, Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:

> Yes, sounds like you're thinking along the same lines I
> am..."SEL_CALL" node that knows how to do namespace searching in
> addition to type hierarchy searching.

During this modified method lookup process...

...would namespace modules be searched before/after the object's
singleton class?
...would super in a singleton method search any namespace modules (if
the singleton
    class was searched before namespace modules)?
...would namespace modules be searched before/after the singleton
hierarchy (for classes)?
...would super in a method defined in a namespace module search any
'nested' namespaces?

I don't have an opinion at the moment as to what might be the right
answer to those
questions but I think any proposal would need to address those
questions.

Gary Wright