Yehuda Katz wrote:
> I addressed some of this in the original proposal. Using a namespace
> would modify the call node (or instruction) to include a list of the
> namespaces included, which would then be looked up when methods were
> looked up. This could also be cached (the selector name and the list
> of namespaces).
Yes, right. Sorry about that, I totally forgot that detail in your proposal.

This could of course handle send and those other introspection things,
if we provide a way for a method to get access to the selectors that
were activated for invoking method node... Or make those methods
extra-special in the way Charles really dislikes. =)

Cheers