On Jan 12, 2004, at 8:12 AM, Dave Thomas wrote:

> I've checked in a patch, but I have no idea if it does what is needed.
> Could someone with experience of all this DESTDIR stuff try it out for
> me?

Here's 2 more cents.  The output dir used by rdoc should be set via a
command line option and then set to use DESTDIR via the Makefile.  This
will be more clear for future maintainers because it explicitly spells
out what is happening without reference to the rdoc code.

I'm only talking about rdoc made via install.  In general, it's great
to have rdoc automatically know where to put things.

-J