On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 2:04 PM, Yehuda Katz <wycats / gmail.com> wrote:
> What about http://rubyforge.org/projects/live-console/ ?
>
> I've used it more than once for exactly what you describe...
>
> -- Yehuda

That's pretty cool.  ruby-debug has remote access, as well, now that I
think about it [except that it doesn't work with 1.9].  And you could
use objectSpace.each_object to "kind of" see where your leaks are.
The only thing still kind of lacking would be that you can't inspect
running threads much, a la
Thread.each_thread {|t| t.backtrace} kind of thing.
But some of the functionality is there.  Guess I should submit a
redmine ticket for [2], but that's only for 1.8.7.
Thanks!
-=r