Begin forwarded message:

>   Log:
>     * file.c (test_wr, test_ww): New functions implementing new
>       methods (File::world_readable?, File::world_writable?).

dave[ruby/ruby 8:32:41] rdoc --ri --al file.c

                              file.c: No definition for rb_stat_init_copy
No definition for test_wr
No definition for test_wr

Folks: a plea. The only reason for putting the documentation in the
source files was to make it easy for developers to keep it up to date.
I know it adds one more thing to do, but think of the benefits: Ruby
goes from being a language where people complain about a lack of
documentation to one where we have the most up-to-date documentation
possible. So, could folks please try to add documentation when creating
or modifying Ruby-level functions?

Cheers

Dave