Roger,

Yes, I ran into that too.
I just ran the tests from the 1.8.2p72 release.
Or, you can replace test/runner.rb with this:

require 'test/unit'

rcsid = %w$Id$
if rcsid[3]
  Version = rcsid[2].scan(/\d+/).collect!(&method(:Integer)).freeze
  Release = rcsid[3].freeze
end

exit Test::Unit::AutoRunner.run(true, File.dirname($0))

Git does not do CVS style keyword substitution.
runner.rb was relying on this.

- brent


Roger Pack wrote:
> 
>> Brent, thanks for putting them on github. This makes it very easy to
>> follow
>> your work now.
> 
> I was able to fork and build it quite easily, too.  I have a few
> changes to the README in my fork if you'd like them :)
> Unfortunately I can't seem to run tests for some reason:
> 
> [14:1409][rdp@ilab1:~/dev/mbari_patches_my_fork]$ make test-all
> ./miniruby -I./lib -I.ext/common -I./- -r./ext/purelib.rb
> ./runruby.rb --extout=.ext  -- "./test/runner.rb" --basedir="./test"
> --runner=console
> ./test/runner.rb:4: private method `scan' called for nil:NilClass
> (NoMethodError)
> make: *** [test-all] Error 1
> 
> But that doesn't matter since they weren't able to recreate the
> collected bug anyway.  Now that I think of it, there wasn't any real
> difference I know of between the two machines.  My hunch is that the
> bug would be reproducible [in time] on both, though I've never seen it
> on one.
> Thanks!
> -=r
> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/-ruby-core%3A19846---Bug--744--memory-leak-in-callcc--tp20447794p22017266.html
Sent from the ruby-core mailing list archive at Nabble.com.