I was fixing a JRuby Dir.glob spec failure where we produced a duplicate
entry. Upon fixing that, by guaranteeing we did not produce dupes, we
failed another spec...that expected dupes.

It seems odd to me that glob would ever produce dupes, so I think we
should decide whether the specified behavior of glob is "may return
dupes" or "never return dupes". Given that currently MRI returns dupes
for one and we return dupes for another, I'm going to modify the specs
to uniq the glob result.

So...glob = maybe dupes or no dupes?

The spec MRI produces dupes for is:

Dir.glob recursively matches directories with '**/<characters>'
at core/dir/shared/glob.rb:205

The spec we produced dupes for is:

Dir.glob matches multiple recursives
at core/dir/shared/glob.rb:252