Hi, Dave,

I'm just reporting.  Don't worry too much.  Once agreed, developers
will help you / will fix.

More 3 points.

1. Rdocing requires ruby to be installed(yaml, etc.).  So target
  rdoc must depends install-nodoc.

2. miniruby might not be able to load syck.so so target rdoc must
  use ruby instead of miniruby.

3. there could not be sources in the current dir.

By the way, configure option --disable-rdoc seems good.
--enable-rdoc is better for me (never mind. :-)

Regards,
// NaHi