Hi,

Some bundled library developers(*1) must do it for test (test/runner.rb).

I think users of the cvs might not like installing RDoc everytime(*1),
and released/snapshot tarball users should like it.

(*1) including me.  I know RDoc developers will like it.

Anyway, I'll type 'make install-nodoc' and will be able to live with
the current behaviour.  I just need some getting used to it.

Regards,
// NaHi