On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 6:43 PM, James Gray <james / grayproductions.net> wro=
te:
> On Jan 20, 2009, at 11:38 AM, Rados=B3aw Bu=B3at wrote:
>
>> If someone wants to look at the source I post gist url:
>> http://gist.github.com/44301
>
> Have you tried using rbtree instead of your hand-rolled class?  I expect =
it
> to be faster.
>
> James Edward Gray II

It will be faster because it's written in C, my version is pure ruby
and it was written to just learn new things (few months ago). It also
works without any problem in jruby, rubinius. It's also good benchmark
(because it is something more than "stupid loop").

--=20
Radoslaw Bulat