Excerpts from Pit Capitain's message of Sun Jan 18 11:23:48 +0200 2009:
> 2009/1/18 Yehuda Katz <wycats / gmail.com>:
> > I'd like it to be possible to copy methods from one module to another. (...)
>
> Note that on 1.8 you can simply change the line
>
>   copy_method me, name

>   define_method(name, me.instance_method(name))
>
> and it works without #copy_method.

Only if me <= self, though? One can work around that
by using Method#to_proc, but it has its own problems.

I am still not entirely sure of the use case, but I
take Yehuda at his word that he actually uses "foo"
in real code ;)

--
Magic is insufficiently advanced technology.