Sorry for late response.

Yugui (Yuki Sonoda) wrote::
> == #616 instance_eval and Module#to_s
> < ko1
> Scope for contants in instance_eval or module_eval is changed in 1.9.
> The remaining problem is why the class is not named.

I think remaining issue is not critical.

> == #847, #848 debug.rb
> This is a result of a bit of feature change in set_trace_func. This is
> difficult to fix.
> Will anyone fix debug.rb?  We need help.

I will check Will Sobel's patch this nihgt.

> == #886 GC from blocking region
> < ko1
> Is this fixed in r21438 and r21441?

I hope so.

> == #947 Signal handler block is never called when the program is too short
> < ko1
> Show me your plan to fix this issue. Or should I give up to fix this by
> 1.9.1?

I think giving up is suitable if possible (I think it is not critical).

> == #967 Results of const_missing are being cached incorrectly
> < ko1
> Show me your plan to fix this issue.

I missed this issue.
I will count-up ruby_vm_global_state_version at const_missing as ad-hoc
(or only one?) solution.

I'll fix it this night.

> == #968 trap may fail to handle signals
> < ko1
> What do you think about mame's patch?

I'll check mame's patch this night.

> == #985 profile lib + iterator => 'NULL pointer given' (ArgumentError)
> < ko1
> Show me your plan to fix this issue.

I'll check matz' patch this night.

--