On Jan 1, 2004, at 12:14, Nathaniel Talbott wrote:

> It passes the test with flying colors, and fixes the unit tests for my
> main application (which showed the problem in the first place). Next
> I'll run my main app on the patched version of Ruby and see if it
> fixes the issues reported in [ruby-core:02121] (I think it will).

Unfortunately, it doesn't :-(. My app still dies with the following bug:

   /usr/lib/ruby/1.8/webrick/httprequest.rb:307: [BUG] rb_sys_fail() -
errno == 0
   ruby 1.8.1 (2003-12-25) [i386-linux]

webrick/httprequest.rb line 307 is wrapped in a timeout, so it could be
a related problem, but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathaniel

<:((><