Luis Lavena wrote:

> gitk is great for quick looking, is not like TortoiseSVN or anything like that.
>
> Anyhow, what is the point of this discussion? How many Windows users
> will hack in the Ruby source code?
>
> And those who does, I guess they are quite command-line savvy.
>
> I know Git has a complex and less userfriendly command line interface,
> but the whole discussion was not Git alone but the set of tools around
> it.

Well, the whole "Ruby on Windows" discussion probably needs its own
mailing list. :) And *your* repository is already on Github, so I count
that as a strong vote in favor of Git(hub).

By the way, I had occasion to poke around on my Github repo last night
and discovered that I'm at 13 MB of my 100 MB free account limit. 100 MB
ain't a whole lot of disk space. It's probably fine for my two tiny
projects, but I think Ruby might need more. So "financial support" is
going to be a consideration in any repo migrations.