yeah, now i'm awake i was going to take a look, but it's already been fixed
with the old x$VARIABLE eq xvalue trick that reminds me why (ba|c|tc|z)sh
must be destroyed before any more innocents' entrails are needed for our
voodoo practices.

Sat Dec 27 23:41:46 2003  WATANABE Hirofumi  <eban / ruby-lang.org>

        * configure.in: fix "test: too many arguments" error.

 --elliott

-----Original Message-----
From: ts
To: ruby-core / ruby-lang.org
Cc: ruby-core / ruby-lang.org
Sent: 12/27/03 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: Is this troubling?

E> I think it's the nanosleep test. I get a complaint about ./configure
line
E> 12206, but there is no "test" on that line. It's in the nanosleep
bit,
E> though.

 Well, on a normal system

   sh -x ./configure

 display the lines executed, with "la chose" I don't know

Guy Decoux

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It may only be read, copied and used by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not copy, use, distribute, forward, store or disclose this e-mail or any attachment. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this e-mail in error, you should destroy it and any attachment and notify the sender by reply e-mail or send a message to sysadmin / bluearc.com