Hi,

It must be "I just didn't think ...".

> My thinking was that I'm in the middle of a work-in-progress, basically
> changing every file in the top-level directory. Although I'm trying to
> commit files often, all the commits are really part of that single
> change (and so I didn't feel that they needed their own Changelog
> entry).

You move main repository of rdoc to ruby's cvs from souceforge's?
Is it troublesome task that developping "single change" in sourceforge
or rubyforge and releasing it to ruby's?

It's just my 2 yen.  Adding libraries to ruby's CVS is from 1.8.0 so
library developers must unsure how to use the repository.  For example,
WEBrick and ossl2 seems to move their main repository to ruby's.
I don't know about test/unit and uri.  I decided to keep the soap4r's
repository as usural.

The point I'm wondering about using ruby's as the main repository of a
project, is, release maintenance of ruby itself.

> In a way, I think I'd be happier adding entries to an RDoc-specific
> Changelog, rather than polluting the global Ruby one with every small
> change I make. However, I'm very happy to update the main one if you'd
> like.

I like all commits to have summary log, but I'm only a library
developer of ruby and it's up to you.

Regards,
// NaHi