Hi, folks

As announced at [ruby-core:20810], I decided to defer the release of
1.9.1 RC.  I'm going to release it on 30 Dec.

Now we have 22 issues.
 http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-19/issues?query_id=8

== #616 instance_eval and Module#to_s
I'm working on this bug.

== #623 optparse displays wrong --help
< nobu
please fix it.

== #632 StringIO has an odd alias implementatioin [?]
YARV's bug.
ko1 is working on this.

== #633 dl segfaults on x86_64-linux systems
< everyone
we need help!

== #657 Thread.new { fork }
we need help!

== #712 M17N of erb
Seki and I are working on this.

== #727 Signal(CLD) seems not to work on OS X
This contains YARV's bug and signal handling bug.

ko1 is working on the first.

== #732 $! at_exit
ko1 is working on this.

== #803 eval with binding
ko1 is working on this.

== #832 Encoding in which Array#pack returns when a string-related
format and a byte seq format are mixed
< Matz
Is r20956 your decision about this?

== #847 debug.rb reports extraneous information
YARV's bug. ko1 will be working on this.
If we can fix this by modifying debug.rb, it will help ko1.

we need help.

== #848 debug.rb doesn't have access to the source file under test until
it has run
ditto.

== #865 some mistakes in Rake RDoc
< Jim Weirich
Can I merge okkez's patch?  And would you like to merge it back into
Rake's repository?

== #866 gem(1) gemrc(5)
< Jim Weirich

I wrote unix manpages for gem(1) and gemrc(5). I want to bundle these
with Ruby 1.9.1.

These manpages are based on
http://www.rubygems.org/read/chapter/12#page52. So I asked Jim Weirich
about the license of the page.
How about this?  Is it possible to distribute the manapges under Ruby's
license and under GPL?

== #876 nil before Loaded suite
< Ryan Davis
Can I remove your debug print?  And would you like to merge it back to
miniunit?

== #885 Thread.new{fork{}}
I can reproduce this curious behavior. But we don't know what is the print.
we need help.

== #888 zlib 1.2.3 does not work with Rubygems 1.3.1 (in Ruby 1.9.1) on
Windows
What's happening?

== #895 MiniTest::Assertions#refute_instance_of should use
Object#instance_of? instead Module#===
< Ryan Davis
Is this a spec or a bug?  Can I fix miniunit to work as test/unit?

== #896 MiniTest::Assertions#assert_match arguments order is different
from Test::Unit::Assertions::assert_match
< Ryan Davis
ditto.

== #897 Kenel#describe should be private in minitest/spec
Can I fix this?  And would you like to merge it back into miniunit?

== #924 encoding for stdio's
It need more discussion about how Ruby should behave.

== #927 [m17n] TestCSVFeatures fails because of r20905
jeg2 is working on this.

I think CSV#inspect should return a string in the same encoding as the file.

Thanks,
--
Yugui <yugui / yugui.jp>
http://yugui.jp