-----Original Message-----
From: ts <decoux / moulon.inra.fr>
To: ruby-core / ruby-lang.org <ruby-core / ruby-lang.org>
CC: ruby-core / ruby-lang.org <ruby-core / ruby-lang.org>
Sent: Fri Dec 26 16:13:23 2003
Subject: Re: Is this troubling?

D> checking whether st_ino is huge... no
D> checking stack growing direction... -1
D> ./configure: line 12197: test: too many arguments

 What is this line ?

 For me, it seems that it must try to test enable-pthread (after stack
 growing)

 13046  if test "$enable_pthread" = "yes"; then

D> checking whether ELF binaries are produced... no

Guy Decoux

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential. It may only be read, copied and used by the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you may not copy, use, distribute, forward, store or disclose this e-mail or any attachment. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this e-mail in error, you should destroy it and any attachment and notify the sender by reply e-mail or send a message to sysadmin / bluearc.com