On Dec 26, 2003, at 0:18, NAKAMURA, Hiroshi wrote:

> The only log you wrote is;
>
> * lib/rdoc/rdoc.rb: (etc) initial merge into main tree.
>
> and I just don't think that all commits are minor.

My thinking was that I'm in the middle of a work-in-progress, basically
changing every file in the top-level directory. Although I'm trying to
commit files often, all the commits are really part of that single
change (and so I didn't feel that they needed their own Changelog
entry).

In a way, I think I'd be happier adding entries to an RDoc-specific
Changelog, rather than polluting the global Ruby one with every small
change I make. However, I'm very happy to update the main one if you'd
like.

Cheers

Dave