On Dec 23, 2003, at 17:29, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> It told me that I didn't fix your blocking problem.  I need someone to
> identify why it blocks on __pthread_sigsuspend().  I looked into the
> LinuxThread source, but I found nothing useful.

I grabbed the source package for Debian's version of libc6, and found
the following patch:

   http://www.talbott.ws/personal/10_cvs.dpatch

It appears that Debian actually patches __pthread_sigsuspend in to the
libc6 source. I have no earthly idea if the information is useful or
not.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help,

Nathaniel

<:((><