------art_33209_19812854.1228745684564

> This might make sense for an Array of Symbols. But i've also seen use of
> this
> in other interpretations, like for chaining Arrays of procs. Other uses
> could be
> imagined.

Quite. I've seen other uses that treat the first element as a method name,
and the remaining elements as arguments to the method. There's too much
potential ambiguity in this to warrant its addition to the language.

------art_33209_19812854.1228745684564

in other interpretations, like for chaining Arrays of procs. Other uses could be<br>

------art_33209_19812854.1228745684564--