Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:20324] [Bug #766] 'Not enough space' error on windows"
    on Fri, 5 Dec 2008 06:30:00 +0900, Ittay Dror <redmine / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|sorry, it's internal code.

Oh, well.  Too bad.  Although I am willing to help you, it's too
difficult to play an armchair detective in real life.

|perhaps more analysis tools can be added to ruby? just now i'm dealing with a segmentation fault and have no idea why it is happening (in previous time it was because of infinite recursions, ruby just crashed without giving a hint why). this time it is in Ubuntu with the same version of ruby that i compiled.

I am not sure what kind of analysis tools can help your situation.
But thank you for the suggestion anyway.  FYI, 1.9 has better handling
for infinite recursion.

							matz.