Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:20305] [Bug #766] 'Not enough space' error on windows"
    on Thu, 4 Dec 2008 19:41:51 +0900, Ittay Dror <redmine / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|the problem was because i was deleting many files and FileUtils#rm_rf prints a message about the files it is deleting and the message was huge (70068). i sliced the array and now the problem doesn't happen.
|
|sadly, trying to reproduce in irb did not work ('FileUtils.rm_rf "f"*70000').

As long as you don't disclose the whole information, I am afraid we
can do nothing for you.  Maybe a bug in Ruby itself, maybe a bug in
Windows port, or maybe you've hit the hidden limit of Windows system
calls.  Can you show us your program with all input?  If they are too
big to attach to a post, can you put them somewhere in the net?

							matz.