Hi:

I'm looking for a volunteer (initially just one) to add RDoc style
comments to a Ruby interpreter .c file. I have a couple annotated
already, and at some point soon I'd like to get a group of folks to go
through and add the rest. Before I do that, though, I'd like to work
out the problems with just a single person.  It isn't much typing: I've
got a modified version of 'ri' that generates the C comments, but there
is some editorial work required.

The ideal person would:

1. Have some time (it takes about an hour or two to do a normal class
or module)
2. Have an up-to-date CVS checkout of Ruby installed
3. Be patient, because we'll be working out issues as we go along
4. Be fairly careful, as we have to make sure stuff is added in the
correct place.

If anyone feels they could take this on, please drop me an e-mail.

Cheers

Dave