Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:20208] Re: Promising C coding techniques to reduceMRI's memory use"
    on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 18:14:33 +0900, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|My bad, somehow I (we) missed all of your posts.  I am awfully sorry.
|Definitely I will check and merge them if I see no problem, after the
|deadline I am facing.  Ping me, if you see no further action after a
|week or two.

I briefly checked soon after the post, and found out that:

  * I missed the original report in the rubyforge tracker
  * after reposting to redmime, I checked in the patch into the 1.9
    trunk, so that 1.9 does not have this problem.
  * then I forgot to apply this one to 1.8.
  * I just checked in to 1.8 head.
  * next 1.8.7 maintenance release or 1.8.8 will not have the problem.

I am sorry.

							matz.