Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:20207] Re: Promising C coding techniques to reduceMRI's memory use"
    on Tue, 2 Dec 2008 17:47:25 +0900, Brian Candler <B.Candler / pobox.com> writes:

|Here are the links:
|
|http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/12020
|http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/13262
|http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=15677&group_id=426&atid=1698
|http://redmine.ruby-lang.org/issues/show/720
|
|I spent time diagnosing, fixing and reporting this particular problem. So
|even an explicit rejection of this work would have been better than no
|response at all.

My bad, somehow I (we) missed all of your posts.  I am awfully sorry.
Definitely I will check and merge them if I see no problem, after the
deadline I am facing.  Ping me, if you see no further action after a
week or two.

							matz.