On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 10:21:05AM +0900, Martin Duerst wrote:
> At 06:56 08/12/02, Brian Candler wrote:
>
> >I know what you mean. My own small patches (just to fix compatibility for
> >uClibc(*)) were also ignored.
>
> Please don't assume that this was on purpose. With that much going
> on, things can easily be lost. Please try again resending the patch,
> or even better (now that it exists) use redmine.

I posted it twice to ruby-core, once to rubyforge tracker and then migrated
that to redmine a few weeks ago. There was no response in any of those
locations.

Here are the links:

http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/12020
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-core/13262
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=15677&group_id=426&atid=1698

I spent time diagnosing, fixing and reporting this particular problem. So
even an explicit rejection of this work would have been better than no
response at all.

As far as I can tell, I've followed the processes documented at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/community/ruby-core/

Regards,

Brian.