Hi,

In message "Re: [ruby-core:20091] [Bug #796] dynamic constant assignment"
    on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 03:05:12 +0900, Francois Proulx <redmine / ruby-lang.org> writes:

|I understand the difference in the use of variable and constant. But sometime you need to be able to assigned a value dynamiquely when you are initializing your application. I see 2 possibility to address the problem:

|- a interpreter's directive (which would demand a major change of the interpreter)
|- a method to allow specificely a dynamic assignment

You have Module#const_set, and to avoid duplicate assignment warning,
you need to remove the old constant first by Module#remove_const.

							matz.