Hello Florian,

This is a purely personal opinion, but my suggestion is that
the best thing you can do is provide patches (i.e. parts
of the missing documentation). If there's something you can't
figure out, just leave it out or ask a question in your issue.
If there's something that looks like a bug (e.g. the "Fibers don't
call initialize" below), file a bug report (on the functionality,
not the documentation), and it should be either be acted upon or
rejected, which will give you an answer.

Regards,     Martin.