At Fri, 10 May 2002 17:54:29 +0900,
matz wrote:
> Welcome to the ruby-core mailing list.  This is a develpers
> forum related to Ruby.  Discussion about core Ruby,
> extensions, patches are welcome.

Yay, at last!  I've always wanted to have a list that's oriented for
core development of ruby.  There has been so many interesting talks on
ruby-talk, but it has been pretty tough (for me at least) to handle
the tremendous volume of the list.

I hope we can make our developer relationship tighter through the
fruitful discussions we'll have on this list. and make the ruby
language greater for everyone, then eventually take over the world. :)

Cheers,

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"Somewhere out of a memory.. of lighted streets on quiet nights.."