On Dec 15, 2003, at 10:51, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:

> In message "Re: --enable-pthread broken?"
>     on 03/12/15, nobu.nokada / softhome.net <nobu.nokada / softhome.net>
> writes:
>
> |Isn't there a possibility that main pthread enters a critical
> |section, while the timer thread is sending the signal and
> |before it arrives to the main?
>
> This fix seems reasonable, and Guy confirmed it changes the
> situation.  Can you commit this please?

OK, I've updated to the most recent CVS (I think all the patches have
been committed?) and tried running server and killer again. So far it
hasn't locked up. I'll let you know if it does.

One question I have, though, is why I now see three processes instead
of just one? Is this supposed to happen?

Thanks,

Nathaniel

<:((><